Sep 29th 2009 2:55PM In the very beginning, Jon asked Kate to go for marriage counseling and she refused saying "if you have a problem, fix it". It takes two to make a marriage, good or bad. Kate seems incapable of asking herself where she may have gone wrong. Kate needs to examine her own behavior too if she wants to salvage their marriage. He's no saint, but it takes two!
Nov 15th 2008 12:03AM I agree with Mitch. For me, I want to puke everytime I hear it and it's used far too often.
Most Commented Articles
- No Articles Found
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Idol-Worthy Body in Sexy Photos
- Police Search NFL Star Aaron Hernandez's Home in Connection with Possible Homicide
- Adam Levine 'Hates Celebrity Fragrances' - Except His Own
- Karina Smirnoff and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Reuniting - on Broadway
- Kim Kardashian: Inside Her Dramatic Delivery