Oct 1st 2010 9:58AM Ok, I kinda agree on that one
Oct 1st 2010 9:56AM lol thatd be kind of ironic, since she played Wednesday in the movie version
although I really dont think they should try to bring it back, leave the classics alone
Sep 22nd 2010 9:51AM If Im not mistaken, i think they already have spray-on bandages
Jun 2nd 2010 6:10PM Not a bad idea, actually
Jun 2nd 2010 6:07PM She looks like a foot lol
Jun 2nd 2010 6:02PM I really want to agree with you Diana. I would like to see her get punished for this. But unfortunately, I have to agree with Rex. In America, there seem to be different, unwritten rules for the rich and famous that differ from everyone else. The most she will probably get is a ticket or something.
May 23rd 2010 12:46PM What about the episode of 8 Simple Rules when Paul died? That was certainly not seen coming, although his death had already been announced
May 15th 2010 12:25AM You do know that to impeach a president means to put them on trial for the crimes that they have committed, right? It does not mean to take them out of office.
May 15th 2010 12:13AM I actually kind of agree with you on that. We need more of a middle ground. Maybe that way we could get more things done quicker.
Most Commented Articles
- No Articles Found
- Jennifer Aniston Gets (Nearly) Naked as a Stripper in We're the Millers
- Phineas and Ferb Mash-Up Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Earl Morse Helps Fly World War II Veterans to See Their Memorial
- Jessica Chastain: Wearing Elizabeth Taylor's Jewels Was 'A Little Scary!'
- Nashville Finale: Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected'