Talk Nerdy To Me -- Send a Na'Vi, Elvish or Klingon Valentine!
Here at Lemondrop, we have a long history of loving on nerds, so we figured we'd bring you some Valentine's Day e-cards with a decidedly dorky flair. Now you can tell your favorite mouth-breather just how you feel -- choose from an "Avatar" bodice ripper in Na'vi, a "Lord of the Rings"-themed love letter in Elvish or a "Star Trek" mash note in Klingon.
Make the sexy nerds in your lives reach for their inhalers and wheeze with arousal. Our e-cards are so adorable, even a Vulcan would be moved. Happy Valentine's Day, Lemondroppers! Love long and prosper.
Na’ViOeyä ikran slivu nga, tsakrr oeng 'awsiteng mivakto.(Be my ikran, and let’s ride together.)
KlingonQongDaqwIjDaq qajol 'e' vIneH.(I’d like to beam you into my bed.)
ElvishAmin naa lle nai(I am yours to command.)
Most Commented Articles
- No Articles Found
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Celebrity Nonfiction
- Rachel Bilson's Boho-Chic Bump Style
- Aubrey Plaza to Voice Grumpy Cat in Lifetime's Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever
- Man Arrested for the Murder of Jill Halliburton Su
- America's Got Talent Winner Mat Franco: I'm No Longer Embarrassed to Say I'm a Magician